The end is nigh! For 2016, at least.
I had to take a break from blogging with the crazy whirl wind of working overtime, vacationing with Kevin’s family for the first time, election blues, and trip planning for 2017. Instead of writing a super long post, I’ll provide you bullet points of the more exciting parts of what I’ve been up to:
- Finishing up my posts regarding my recent trip to Montreal & ClassPass reviews
- Attend holiday parties, since I am working throughout Christmas & New Years
- Finalizing trip itineraries for Denver & Cancun next month
- Figure out my itinerary for Cuba in February
- Booked my hostels for Reykjavik and Copenhagen at the end of March/early April
As you can tell, I’m ready to welcome 2017 and get more destinations crossed off my travel bucket list!